On the bad side. Found out that each therapy is gonna cost me 40 dollars each. So 80 dollars a week every week for as long as she needs therapy. I called EI today ( early intervention) and they are going to refer her to be seen but I have no idea how long that will take. They also are going to use a therapist from Robstown (ugh) because they are closest to were I live. I have no faith in robstown doctors. So yeah I'm not exactly happy about it. Also EI does all of it's appointments in ur own home. I'm not realy comfortable with strangers coming into my home. And don't understand how they will do the Therapys in my home. I guess u could but it seems like it would work much better in an office setting with everything the specialist might need available to them at all times.
I called the insurance to make sure about the copays and she said that they could do it that way or I could pay the deductable and then have the therapy covered 80 % by the insurance but Rylie still has 1000 left of her deductable. So I would have to pay all of the therapys till she reaches the thousand that would take forever. It not like I have a 1000 dollars just sitting around to spend.
I know she needs the help and I want to do everything I can to help her but I'm starting to think that she may have to wait till she is in school to get the help that she needs. We just don't have the money needed for all of the medical bills and I don't have much faith in this early intervention system. I will give everything a try and keep up with the therapy as long as we can afford it but not sure how long that is gonna be.
Keep us in ur thoughts. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment