I'm back! LOL. It's bin awhile. Life is crazy as usual the girls are good. They tend to drive me crazy most of the time but I love them to death so it's ok. Hehe.
We started dance class with Jolie a few weeks ago. She loves it. My only complaint is it doesn't seem to be enough for her. A 45 min class once a week is just to short. She gets excited all week waiting for it to be Thursday again. I would put her in another one but it would have to be a different company and she would be learning two different things so that would be way too confusing. Can't wait till spring when she can play kickball for the first time she's gonna luv it. She's getting so smart too but that has it's drawbacks including tons of backtalking and bossiness. Love the kid like crazy but hate arguing
No comments:
Post a Comment