Well that's what's up with the girls. Me I'm doing good trying to learn to deal better with stress. Gonna start manging my time better and start dieting and working out again. Those are my plans anyway but my ass tends to procrastinate until I forget what it was I wanted to do in the first place. Hehe. BJ is good too working hard and providing for his family. I know he gets stressed sometimes and I try to treat hiM extra nice and do little things for him when I can. I'm glad that I can stay home with my kids but I wish I could help relieve some of the financle stress off his shoulders. I know it's gotta be hard but we all manage to do our part. And all together our little family tends to run pretty smoothly. Well gonna go to bed. Those are the crazy stressful thoughts going thru my head.
Just the random crazy crap that goes thru my head constantly! It seems I can never get it to stop so Im gonna blog it to give me alittle piece of mind.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Don't know what the he'll happened there but gonna continue. My hope is that she is just a little slow developmentaly and that she will catch up. But alot of the things the doc said and that I have researched have maybe alot of since in regards to Rylies behavior. It's hard and scary and I have alot of people thinking I'm retarded for getting her tested but I see it this way. She's around 6 months behind developmentaly if I continue to pretend that she isn't how far behind will she be when she's 3 or 4. I just want to rule out anything major and find ways to help her catch up to other kids her age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment