Monday, August 10, 2009

Today was an altogether good day. Started the day a little late at around 10am. Called and got an app for jolies insurance. Got to be there on Wednesday at 9:30 am. Since I'm not usualy up until 10 and it's a thirty min drive and it takes at least an hour getting everyone ready I have to get up at 8. So not looking forward to that. After setting that up me and ry got dressed and went and picked up her sister from her cousins. There was a little fighting and bickering but she was a good girl for the most part. Brought the girls home and my niece. They were good for the first hour and then they got into some craft paint and got it all over the carpet. Gave them a bath and then halia started to get tired and started to cry for her mom. So I called and they came and got her. BJ came home and decided he wanted to go to sonic with us. Which is a big deal because he's realy anti social but we had a good time. He spent alot of individual time with Rylie which was realy awesome of him. Then I convinced him to play vollyball with everyone and he agreed. U can tell he really enjoyed the workout. Now we are headed home to shower and get some sleep. Tomorrow should be pretty uninventful just cleaning and staying at home. Night to anyone who might read this. Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment