New to this blogging thing but gonna give it a try seeing as I can never make my mind shut up and gotta get it out some how!
A little about me. My Name is Patricia Brown Myers. Kept the Brown cause my parents threw a fit. LOL. I go by Trisha. I am 25, bin married for four years to Billy Joe Myers (BJ) and Have two beautiful girls. Jolie May Myers is 3 years old. Rylie Fay Myers is 18 months. I love them sooo much and cant immagine what my life would be like with out my two little accidents. :)
Life is tough right now financialy but I think everyone is going thru that. Im trying to cut corners and make things work but sometimes its sooo hard. Last payday was the hardest its bin in a really long time. I got down to 3 diapers and no milk or juice the day before payday. Thank goodness this payday seems to be alot better.
Im signing Jolie up for ballet this week. I have gotten crap that she doesnt have the dancers body blah blah... Hello she's three ... her body is constantly changing... She is a little overweight and we work on that all the time. I think the excersise with the dance and the fun that she will have with the other little girls will do a world of good for her. She is sooooo excited. We went and got her tap shoes yesterday. She tryed them on and started to do a tap dance in the middle of payless. LOL. Jolie is NOT a shy person ninety percent of the time. I had to order her ballet shoes online because her feet were just too wide for the ones at payless but its kool. I got them for 16.95 with shipping and tax. We also bought her some new tennies today because it seems all of her other ones are too tight. She didnt have to have them but she cant wear sandles and crocs all the time so I decided to go ahead and get them. All together 60 bucks for 3 pairs of shoes an't to shabby!
Gotta call the doc tomorrow about Rylies hearing test. I know I know I was supposed to call them a few weeks ago. The thing is, we think Rylie can hear at least some maybe all. Maybe she is just really good at ignoring us or maybe she has partial hearing. Im not sure but it annoys the hell out of me. She's almost 19 months and only says 4 words. Her main word is "Ah Oh" if u can call that a word. Also she will say something a few times and then never say it again. She used to be able to say dada when she was about a year old and now she hasn't said it in around 5 months. A friend mentioned that she has a few characteristics of Autism! I was like there is no way. Rylie is tempermental and doesnt care for people too much but is an altogether good kid. ( for the last few months anyway, she was kind of a terror as a baby) So anyways, I figured they were full of it but then I started feeling like maybe I should research it a little bit just to be sure. Well apparently rylie has 14 out of 25 characteristics for early signs of autism. The main one's being
She seems to hear sometimes and not others
Poor verbal skills
Preffers to play by herself
There are more but I can't remember them right now. I printed it out. Im gonna get her hearing tested and if that comes back OK then Im going to bring that check list up at her next well baby check up. Its kinda scary. BJ said I was retarded for even thinking it but then he read the list and wont talk about it at all until I get her hearing tested. UGH! Also I am the huggest worry wart soooo things like this tend to bother me alot so Im sure to mentun it again.
Well I guess Im off to bed. Since I have this as a mobile blog it will be fun to blog from my phone and not have to worry about my stupid internet not working. Hope someone reads this but its more for my piece of mind anyway. Night! Trisha
No comments:
Post a Comment