Shit! completely posted this on the wrong blog! My bad guys. Realy doesnt go in the recipe blog! HEHE Dont hate me!
Anyways, Its bin stressful around here lately to say the least. My car is acting up again. THe ac isnt blowing right so it needs to go back into the shop. It was overheating and BJ kinda fixed it but the wire came loose when we went into corpus this weekend. Poor rylie was wearing jeans and it was atleast 108 outside. Got it fixed up I guess. Also the key is sticking again. Then the water well decides to act up. THe air balloon busted? Um ok... I dont know... BJ fixed it again temporarily until we can afford to get a new tank. The problem is now our water is slightly colored and cloudy. We dont drink it anyway so its not going to kill us but I dont like giving my girls a bath in it. Yuck. It doesnt smell and u cant tell if ur taking a shower but when I fill the bath its slightly yellow/brown. IDK... Hopefully on payday we will get a new tank but we dont even know if that is why its colored or not. I swear. We have never lived this tight before I dont understand it. He is making good money it just keeps getting eaten up. Its the second payday in a row that we are down to a hundred bucks for 5 days. I dont think we are going to make it to mcd's this week because I dont want to have to pay a 35 dollar over draft charge just so the girls can play and I can have a little break. Oh well, we will live. Just feels like things keep getting worse and worse and I dont know when it will stop. I dont know if i can handle anything else. What happens if we go really broke. Can I handle having to stay home every single day and not having a car? IDK I do know that me and the girls will go slightly bonkers if that does happen.
On a plus side I just signed Jolie up for dance on saturday. Classes start september 8th but her first one will be September 10th. I chose thursdays because her friends where in that class and hopefully my mom will help out with rylie on occasion. I want to be able to watch her dance and see how she interacts with other kids. Its her first real organized activity. She just got back from a weekend at the beach with her nana. She is SOOOOO Tan now. She had soo much fun but as soon as I walked in the door she was ready to go. She missed her sister and me and BJ. She was really happy to be home. Her and her sister played all night long. SHes obssessed with 101 dalmations right now and they watched that over and over all day yesterday. She's such a beautiful sweet little girl. I cant wait to get her all decked out in her dance leotards! Yeah!
Finaly got Rylie's hearing screen scheduled but its not till September 30th. UGH! Seems like forever. I always second guess myself too. I know that she is not typical and there is a chance for something being wrong but it seems when I get ready to bring it up or get her to the doctors she starts acting more normal. LOL. It just seems all of a sudden she is more vocal and trying to talk. We think she was trying to say daddy the other day. But not sure. She still only says about 3 words. NO, AH OH, And the occasional MAMA. IDK what to do with the child. Could it realy be autism? There are a lot of signs but I have alot of people telling me there is no way she is autistic and maybe there right. Maybe I am just looking for an excuse to her being behind all the other kids her age. Maybe its just her taking her time. I want it to be that. I would sooo much rather her just be a little slower and will catch up in her own time but I dont want to wait it out and find out later. There is so much they can do at this age that will be harder as she gets older. If its her hearing then it will be easier to teach her sign language now then wait till she is 3 or older. If she is autistic they can put her in an early intervention program to help her adjust to other people and help her talk. Physicaly she is pretty much where she should be developmentaly. She's skinny which is a suprise coming from my family but there is nothing wrong with that. But Vocaly and the way she acts around other people just scares me. She seems to do pretty good when she is with me and not tired. But when she gets tired and people touch her or try to talk with her. She gets upset and ignores them or starts to throw a fit if they touch her. I worry that it could get worse. I dont know that much about autism, could it get worse if u dont catch it early? Who knows! I just want my little girl to be happy and healthy.
Ok, I guess I have gone on long enough. It was nice to get some things out. Kind of a stress reliever to type it out so it isnt circling around in my brain and making me depressed. Being feeling pretty down lately and actualy contimplated going to see a doctore. BUt one I hate doctores and Two we dont have the money for the copay. Im fine It just wouldnt hurt to have some happy pills when things get tough. Sometimes its so hard to just get off the couch cause I dont want anything else to go wrong. Seems like if i just stay in bed nothing can. But I Know thats not fair to my kids. I want to give them as many experiences as I can and let them make lots of friends and do activities. I have learned though that it takes alot of money and sometimes u just dont have it.
Night to anyone that might read this. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! Trisha
No comments:
Post a Comment