Friday, June 7, 2013

So, completely new start to this Blog. A journal of sorts still but lessing complaining hopefully! We will see. Hopefully I can continue to blog most days of the week and see where Blogging takes me.


Todays question to myself. What Am I gonna do when I grow up?

LOL! I'm gonna be 30 in less than six months and I still have no idea. I wanna go back to school soon but financially it's going to be awhile before that is something that I will be able to do. We are also debating on expanding our family by one more child. Though no final decision has bin made we are not doing anything to prevent this. So...... School, career, All of that grown up outside world stuff is just gonna have to wait. One day, I will decide. As of right now I have NO clue, I am going to continue to be the awesome stay at home mother that I am and dream of one day finding that elusive perfect job. So for today that is all, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow.


P.S. - If anyone reads this and has a Data Entry job or some kind of job that involves staying at home and not talking to people on the phone and not selling anything. Shoot me an application please! ;) Oh and no experience required, I have bin a stay at home mom for 7 years now. My resume is seriously lacking in the job experience department.

No comments:

Post a Comment